Warranty Information Overview
All shaft and head warranties are FACTORY DIRECT, meaning that each manufacturer has their own specific warranty rules. All sticks must be completely broken from normal game play or practice. Dings, dents, and scratches are not covered under Warranty. Heads must not be gratuitously abused, altered (i.e. pinched, dyed), defaced, or otherwise negligently damaged. Stringing components of heads are not covered under warranty. All products must be accompanied by a receipt or bank statement to show proof of purchase and purchase date.
2011 Manufacturer Warranties
Below is the current manufacturer warranty information. Lacrosse Panda will not accept an item if it does not 100% adhere to the rules of the manufacturer's warranty. It is highly recommended before sending the item in question for a warranty review that you read over the manufacturer's warranty rules carefully. If you do not see the manufacturer of the product in question below, please contact the Lacrosse Panda Customer Care Line at 1-888-972-5559 or email our Returns departement at email@example.com.
Adidas Warranty Info    Brine Warranty Info    Cascade Warranty Info    Debeer Warranty Info    Maverik Warranty Info    Reebok Warranty Info
STX Warranty Info    Shock Doctor Warranty Info    Talon Warranty Info    Warrior Warranty Info
Manufacturer Contact Phone Numbers:
- Brine: 1-800227-2722
- Cascade: 1-800-537-1702
- deBeer: 1-800-833-3535
- Maverik: 1-516-213-3050
- Reebok: 1-800-228-7867
- STX: 1-800-789-7894
- Shock Doctor: (email only) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talon/Easton: 1-650-593-2324
- Warrior: 1-800-968-7845
Warranty Claim Instructions
1. Fill out the Online Return Authorization Request Form by clicking here. A Lacrosse Panda Customer Care Team Member will contact you with an Return Authorization (RA) Number. NOTE: No item will be accepted by our Returns Dept. without an RA number.
2. After you have received your RA Number, write the RA Number in BIG BOLD LETTERS/NUMBERS on the outside of the return box.
2. Send back all items to be returned in their original packaging, accompanied by a receipt to 1770 Post Street #193, San Francisco, CA 94115.
3. A confirmation email from Lacrosse Panda will be sent when returned items have been received for warranty review. A warranty review will be conducted within 5-7 business days of receipt of the warranty product.
4. The Returns Department will then contact you whether or not your product falls under the manufacturer's warranty. If your product does pass the warranty review, an exact or similar replacement item will be sent to the original shipping address.
For more information or if you have concerns/questions regarding the warranty process, please call the Lacrosse Panda Customer Service Line toll free at 1-888-972-5559 or email the Returns Dept at email@example.com